According to recent statistics, more than 51 million hours of school are lost each year by children due to dental related illnesses. As for adults, statistics have proven that employed adults lose more that 164 million hours of work each year due to oral health problems. Professionals from the American Dental Association agree that regular teeth cleaningscan drastically reduce these numbers by about fifty percent! Because you and your child’s presence in school and in the workplace are vital to future endeavors, Dr. Middleton will gladly provides thorough teeth cleaning services that will prevent dental problems. These dental problems can range anywhere from dental cavities to periodontal disease, which lead to you or your child being absent in school or at work.
Dr. Middleton’s teeth cleanings are preventive measures that improve your oral health.Dr. Middleton also encourages his patients to schedule teeth cleanings to fully examine your oral hygiene. If individuals choose to delay their visit to Dr. Middleton, they are prone to the increased risk for heart attack or stroke, periodontal disease, and even oral cancer. In order to avoid these life-threatening consequence of poor oral health, Dr. Middleton guarantees thorough teeth cleanings that will enhance your smile and ensure you and your child remain in school and at work!
For more questions on teeth cleanings and how to maintain ideal oral health call Dr. Middleton in Riverside, CA at 951-688-3442 or visit gmdental.com.
Dr. Middleton proudly serves Riverside, CA; Norco, CA; Ontario, CA, Eastvale,CA; Murrieta, CA; Fontana, CA; and surrounding areas.
You brush and floss twice a day at home and use mouthwash, so why go to the dentist for teeth cleanings? Teeth cleanings are more thorough than the type of cleaning you do at home. Also, they help to prevent many other health problems such as: gum disease, oral cancer, heart disease and stroke. A tooth cleaning with your dentist will leave your teeth healthy, clean and white, leaving you with a beautiful smile!
Don’t skip those teeth cleanings; call Dr. Gerald Middleton DDS at 951-688-3442. Visit his website to learn more about his practice or schedule an appointment by going to www.gmdental.com.
Proudly serving Riverside CA, Norco CA, Ontario CA, Eastvale CA, Murrieta CA, Fontana CA and all surrounding areas.
Ever wondered why we use toothpaste? Toothpaste helps to clean our teeth of plaque and food debris without damaging our delicate enamel. Toothpaste contains fluoride which helps to protect enamel. Some also include ingredients to reduce plaque. Toothpaste is a huge part of preventive dental care in between going to the dentist for teeth cleanings.
Toothpaste is made up of several ingredients that help to clean your teeth, such as:
- Abrasives – helps to remove stains and plaque.
- Detergents – this is what makes the toothpaste foam. It helps to dislodge food debris.
- Humectants – gives the toothpaste texture and moisture.
- Thickeners – helps the toothpaste stay on your brush and squeeze out of the tube that way it does.
- Preservatives, Flavoring and Coloring: these give toothpaste the look, and taste it has.
In addition to your normal preventive dental care routine at home, be sure to visit Dr. Gerald Middleton for teeth cleanings and checkups. Call for an appointment today at 951-688-3442. Visit Dr. Middleton’s website at www.gmdental.com.
Accepting patients from Riverside, CA; Norco, CA; Ontario, CA; Eastvale, CA; Murrieta, CA; Fontana, CA and all surrounding areas.
You brush and floss twice a day at home and use mouthwash, so why go to the dentist for teeth cleanings? Teeth cleanings with your dentist are more thorough than the type of cleaning you do at home. Also, they help to prevent many other health problems. The following are the top 5 reasons you should go to your dentist for teeth cleanings:
- Prevention of Gum Disease: Gum disease is an infection in your gums that can lead to tooth loss. Routine dental cleanings help to prevent gum disease.
- Detection of Oral Cancer: With every dental cleaning you are screened for oral cancer. Early detection is extremely important.
- Maintaining Good Oral Health: Visiting your dentist regularly helps your dentist keep track of your oral health and any problems you have had in the past or are currently experiencing.
- Beautiful Smile: When your teeth are healthy and clean and white and you have a beautiful smile, you are more confident and happy. Confidence leads to improved social life and career possibilities.
- Maintaining Overall Health: Gum disease is linked to heart disease, stroke and low birth weight.
Don’t skip those teeth cleanings, your health depends on it. Schedule an appointment today with Dr. Gerald Middleton of Parkside Dental at Riverwalk in Riverside, CA at 951-688-3442. Visit Dr. Middleton’s website at www.gmdental.com.
Accepting patients from Norco, Ontario, Eastvale, Murrieta, Fontana and all surrounding areas.